176 cm x 167 cm / 5.6 x 5.3 ft
This Moroccan rug masterpiece will add a touch of style to your interior and impress all your guests!
If You are looking for a new experience of softness and comfort? An Original Handmade Moroccan rug is the right item for you.
Our Moroccan rugs are not only a decorative piece to embellish your rooms.
The famous white Moroccan rug is now on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration magazines. This Abstract rug with character goes perfectly with all interior styles, Bohemian, Modern, Minimalist, Scandinavian, Traditional.
Our white Moroccan rug will bring warmth to a minimalist and designer room. In more traditional décor, it introduces a dose of pop modernity.
It is the little something that humanizes a raw atmosphere or harmonizes a contemporary interior.
Every white Moroccan rug takes 8 to 10 weeks of weaving.
But in our Company, we assign 4 to 6 weaver per rug to make it in the quickest timing for You, which is 3 to 6 weeks.
Moroccan rugs are the weaves, carpets, and textiles that have been traditionally hand-woven in Morocco. Rugs have been woven by the indigenous people of Morocco since the Paleolithic Era. Traditionally, Moroccan rugs have been woven by tribal peoples for their utility rather than for decorative purposes. Twentieth-century Moroccan rugs are widely collected in the West, and are almost always woven by tribes people who do not seek nor possess formal artistic training.
– Weaving Of Our Moroccan rugs Takes from 3 to 6 weeks.
– The Shipping takes from 4 to 5 days after dispatch.
Rug Return Policy:
– Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of wear.
– If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within five days of receiving your carpet.
– Please return the undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
– Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.
There are no reviews yet.