tribe: Beni ourain region: High Atlas Mountains, Morocco circa: 2000s region: High Atlas Mountains, Morocco circa: 2000s pile height: High Material: 100% handwoven wool rug, chemical-free non-toxic. The Beni Ourain carpets are hand-woven just by females, as well as the ability and knowledge is passed from mommy to child. The Amazigh weavers would certainly imbue them collaborate with the symbols and styles that was necessary to their society. As such, these carpets represent one of the most tangible indications of Moroccan social heritage. The design elements utilized in the carpets are reflective of the weavers’ reality. Typically, the carpets make-ups record routine life occasions as well as represent significant motifs such as birth, fertility, nature, country life. Some individuals who weave the rugs believe that the rugs themselves are barriers against friends, so they purposefully include fortunate beauty and tribal ritualistic symbolism. Patterns typically include brownish and black lines or abstract shapes versus a white or lotion history. Some designs evoke the ancient Amazigh alphabet and even cave paints. A lot of rugs do not have a boundary. Some have fringe and others do not, while some have an edge on one side only. The carpets tend to last a lifetime or more.
– Weaving Of Our Moroccan rugs Takes from 3 to 6 weeks.
– The Shipping takes from 4 to 5 days after dispatch.
Rug Return Policy:
– Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of wear.
– If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within five days of receiving your carpet.
– Please return the undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
– Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.