tribe: Beni ourain region: High Atlas Mountains, Morocco circa: 2000s region: High Atlas Mountains, Morocco circa: 2000s dimensions: 5ft x 9ft / 2,8 m x 1,6 m pile height: High Material: 100% handwoven wool rug, chemical-free non-toxic. Design: Brown/grey/black geometric designs. condition: Excellent Check what Barbara says about this rug here. Beni ourain rugs can significantly improvise the appearances of your home. This Minimalist rug will enhance the design of your home, Farmhouse or your bedroom. Beni rugs are Weaved By the Berbers in the high-middle Atlas Mountains using organic pigment and natural wool. Beni ourain rug connects the long history of the nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors. the legendary modernist architect Le Corbusier was one of the first designers to use the Moroccan rugs in his homes in the ’50s.
– Weaving Of Our Moroccan rugs Takes from 3 to 6 weeks.
– The Shipping takes from 4 to 5 days after dispatch.
Rug Return Policy:
– Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of wear.
– If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within five days of receiving your carpet.
– Please return the undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
– Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.